Last year i was searching to go somewhere where i can get more knowledges about yoga and life understanding and I got offer to go to the course in Lithuania (Nida) called "Art of Living" which founder is spiritual and humanitarian leader, known in whole world Sri Ravi Shankar. I was wondering there from the first lesson. Lessons were more rich of spirituality, love, knowledges about life, asanas, breathing, meditation than i expected and all these were giving to you by most easy way - play/simple exercises which can make old person as well as youth! I got to know some truths which i strive to use in my own life:
1. Be here and now - this moment invaluable.
2. Do not bind to expectation - it decrease joy, because it rarely fulfil.
3. Don't try, but do. And if you start to do something - make it 100 %.
4. Present moment is unavoidable. It is - how it is, but everything will pass away.
5. We are responsible for everything (our own life, happiness, state).
6. Accept everything: sleeplessness, thoughts, because if you will oppose to your mind - it will clutch you more.
7. Give your hand first. And love anyway...
So simple rules, but some of it i still hardly trying to accomplish.